Make a difference with a memorable gift...
Donations in lieu of flowers
Action Cancer appreciates any gift made in memory of a loved one. These donations allow us to continue to support local people affected by a cancer diagnosis living in Northern Ireland.
- A donation in lieu of flowers will help to support local people affected by a cancer diagnosis in memory of your loved one.
- Simply let your funeral provider know you wish donations in lieu of Flowers to Action Cancer.
- If requested we promptly send a thank you to the person or family indicated, notifying them of your thoughtful donation but not revealing the amount.
- Get it touch with [email protected] for more information.
Legacies/Gifts in Wills
Leaving a gift to Action Cancer is one of the most generous and valuable ways of supporting our pioneering work. Once family and friends are taken care of, create a legacy of hope by leaving a gift to Action Cancer. This is a wonderful way of making a positive impact on the lives of many local people affected by a cancer diagnosis.
Your gift, no matter how small, will greatly assist Action Cancer to continue to fulfil our mission of saving lives and supporting people all across NI. You can choose how your legacy will allow us to help deliver our prevention, early detection and therapeutic support services.
How to leave us a gift in your Will
It can be done in one conversation with your solicitor…
- Speak with your solicitor who will then state in your Will that you would like to leave a gift to Action Cancer.
- Include Action Cancer’s full name and address.
- If you would like your gift to be used for a specific purpose or in a specific location, you can add this in to your Will.
- Let us know once you have left us a gift in your will so we can keep you informed of any news and additional services at Action Cancer.
- Contact [email protected] for more information.