Is your birthday or anniversary coming up? Why not make a difference and help save a life this year by asking your family & friends to donate to Action Cancer via Facebook or JustGiving instead of buying you another gift you don’t really need?
How to set up a Facebook fundraising page:
- Click fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed. You may need to click ‘see more’
- Click + Raise Money
- Select Nonprofit or Charity
- Select Action Cancer and fill in the fundraiser details: reason for fundraising/fundraising goal
- Click ‘create’
How to set up a JustGiving page:
- Log in if you have previously created an account or sign up for a new account
- Click ‘Start Fundraising’
- Click ‘For a cause’ and enter Action Cancer
- Click ‘Celebrating an occasion’
- Then follow the steps to create your own fundraising page
- Share with your friends and family
Wedding Favours with a difference…
Choosing Action Cancer to be a part of your wedding adds a special personal touch and makes your day even more memorable.
Favour cards have a simple message of thanks and include an Action Cancer pin badge. Pins are available in Ivory, Pink or Blue.
A donation of £1.50 per wedding favour card and pin badge is advised.
“We really wanted to choose Action Cancer because my nanny passed away at 49 from breast cancer and I wish that she could have had regular breast screenings as this would have saved her life! If our small donation helps at least one person then that’s good enough for us.” Catherine Kernoghan
Order wedding favours online here
Please fill in this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.