Having the support of many different businesses ensures we can raise vital funds to support local people in local communities affected by a cancer diagnosis. You can see and hear for yourself the difference we make every day to people right across Northern Ireland.
Why become an Action Cancer Charity Partner?
You are helping us raise vital funds, imagine how good it will feel getting your employees engaged in FUNdraising, seeing them energised and motivated and looking excited and energetic when organising fundraising events!
Together we can support your customers and employees through Action Cancer’s range of support services including Workplace Health checks, Cancer Awareness Talks, onsite Big Bus Visits and Wellbeing at Work talks.
- Generate good will and fun with customers, clients and employees
- Lots of PR & communication opportunities
- Your own dedicated account manager
- Volunteering opportunities
- Improve team building
- Positive brand association with a leading, local cancer charity
Let’s keep fundraising simple:
- In-person and virtual fundraising events
- Payroll Giving – Give as You Earn
- Cause Related Marketing
- Campaign Sponsorship
- Event Sponsorship
- Donations in Kind
- Set up an online giving page personalised to your business with a target