It’s time to PAINT THE TOWN PINK!! October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we need your business to get involved and help to raise funds for our life-saving breast screening service. We need businesses, just like yours across Northern Ireland, to host pink-themed fundraising events throughout October.
What we will provide:
- A box of pink themed fundraising materials to help you get started, including; bunting, posters, awareness leaflets, bun cases, chocolate bars, raffle tickets, pin badges and loads more.
- Your own friendly and helpful team member to provide advice and to share and promote what you are doing on our social pages!
Simple 7 step plan to a successful Paint the Town Pink event:
- Keep it simple
- Set a date in October
- Set up an online fundraising page
- Plan your event, restrictions allowing, for example:
- Coffee morning
- Wear it pink day
- Sell raffle tickets
- Virtual event
- Auction of promises
- Set a goal: £120 will cover the cost of a breast screening for one local woman
- Promote your event to clients, friends and family
- Contact us to let us know your plans so we can share on social media
Contact Lucy email@example.com
After Your Event
- Send us pics to share on our social pages to promote your business!
- Send your fundraising totals to Action Cancer by transferring into our bank:
Sort Code: 95-01-32
Account Number: 42796554
Or send to Action Cancer by cheque, referencing PTTP on back.